martes, 13 de julio de 2010

Word’s cup finals: at teachers' club

Sunday afternoon, was the meeting on UASD teacher’s club, in my trip to arrive there, first I got late, “oh no!” for that reason I went out fast to look for a public wheels, I took Schumacher’s car, I guess, an extremely fast public car’s driver, he went like a chele, I was afraid a little, although it was good for the time, I got out on Maximo Gomez avenue, I quickly looked for the others wheels, when I went to them, a women got out “got in, I’ll leave the car no far away” she said, “no thanks” I said to her, “they would be robbers” I thought, immediately other car arrive, I took it, I think he was Ralf, Schumacher’s brother, cause he drove fast too, and he had other additional quality, he could be cousin of Jack Veneno, because he was nearly to fight with another public car’s driver, for a passenger but, he was so conscious, he left me only a block from the club, even so I said “pheeu, what a relief” when I leave it, I arrive almost immediately to the club, Jennsi was in the parking lot, we got in together, Carlos was there, the teacher introduced us his family, the game had 30 minutes when we sat, I started to get excited by the game, almost 30 minutes before, Ivonne and his boyfriend arrive, I don’t how is his name “excuse me boy” and joined to the party, time later the signal was out, I suffer a lot on that short time for as I did not know what was happen but, we had a signal out show to relax, Pushys and his loud secrets, he was so pretty whit his father, the teacher, with that action I could see that he is a good dad, I hope that my sons will be as hyperactives as Kevin, well, after the show, the signal came, in a while minutes Spain’s goal was made by Iniestra, teacher took the roof at least of a big jump, the most amazing scene comes at the end of the game, when it finished, everybody on the club stayed quiet and silent, like if there were not people, unbelievable.

I need to say that, I really enjoyed a lot, I had a good time, I shared with classmates and the teacher, friends, we drank a good red wine, it which came from anywhere, and a white one, that for me tasted like a wheel, “I’m kidding Carlos”, jenssi drank her pear and lemon juice, she doesn’t wanted to drink, because she only drinks at night and cause she is a party animal ”teacher said” and a ate a lot of papitas too.

I want to give thanks to my classmates, the teacher and his family, especially Kevin, the staring of the event, for making me spend a good afternoon, bye, farewell, Fajardo.

2 comentarios:

  1. Congratulations Kelvin, excellent article!!! i did not know you were so funny. You write so well, really, you've got talent with all the things you say about Schumacher, Jack Veneno etc. I like that kind of writing you created, such good details. Thank you for the words about my kids, especially Kevin, you almost made me cry, you are a wonderful kid and I am sure you'll be an excellent father, take care, Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. thanks you too teacher, I didn't know that the the article went to cause that effect on you, thanks again for your words, they give encouragement to continue with my dream to be a writer.

    ResponderEliminar