jueves, 15 de julio de 2010

My Project about MUSIC ,YouTube - Jenssi Rodriguez. Naturally - Oficial Video.wmv

NATURALLY BY SELENA GOMEZ

PLEASE ENTER IN THIS LINK AND SEE MY VIDEO.


YouTube - Jenssi Rodriguez. Naturally - Oficial Video.wmv

Hello,

I choose the theme MUSIC to do my project because through it we can express our feelings.Another reason is because music is a way to live without differences.

I select this song because I like the interpretation of Selena Gomez and I dit it with my voice and my images.

I hope you enjoy it.

6 comentarios:

  1. excellent, if were not know that is you, I were say, I want to buy her cd.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What are you doing taking class, you are a singer. jeje!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have just finished watching your video, and I am impressed by your talent. i did not know we had an artist in class, well i guess not many people did. Your video is great, you have done such a wonderful job. Congratulations!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think it's a good video, and I've always liked a lot that song, I think it's so good!!

    ResponderEliminar