martes, 13 de julio de 2010

A difficult life

sometimes is difficult to have many responsabilities at the same time... to study, to work, to dedicate quality time to my family, to share with my friends and of course with my boyfriend too. How to distribute only 24 hours at day? only 7 days by week. In this moment of my life i have to wash my clothes on sundays because i work of mondays to saturdays, I have to visit my father because i dont live with him, sometimes in my job we have to take extra-courses about the process and rules because change in whatever moment.. an example of this was my two last week... i was taking a course since 7:30 am to 8:15 am to start to work with the customers sin 8:30 am to 5:00pm and after that we have to do many things... after i have to go to the university that is not near, i work in Villa Carmen to arrive early at the university i have to take two cars and the metro train... after that to return to my house in Sabana Perdida.train again, a car and at that hour of course a Motoconcho... in the second week i was taking classes in Apec in the morning(a course of my job) since 8:00 am to 1:00 pm, after to eat in whatever place to arrive to my office in the charles ave in Villa Carmen until 6:00pm , and later to go to Uasd (without any motivation to study because i was very tired) and to return to my house after class... Is difficult... but i need to do it...

3 comentarios:

  1. wow, too difficult but, that big effort sure have bigs rewards, you have a lot of motivation, don't give up.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. CONGRATULATION! YOU ARE LIKE ME AND IS NOT EASY, I KNOW.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I understand a lot all you are saying, maybe reasons like these that you are talking about are the same reasons that make many students to quit their careers and abandone university, and you are being dedicated to your studies because anyone could start thinking "I have a job and I have to keep it because I need to help my family, the university can wait, I don't care", and slowly we get separate from the university for life. Well, goodbye, now i'm leaving because i'm very tired, too.

    ResponderEliminar