lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

I am worry about the test, because most of us did not a good job on the exam. we have to take care when we are taking test, so we can reduce mistakes. However, we are learning, that is most importan for me. we just have learned, how to fill exam, but not how to learn. Many knows the way how to pass a test. But sometime, they do not really know anythingh what they are talking about. I am going to give an example. My friend was taking a subjet, and he never atended to class, so he learned how to work on the test to pass the subjet, he got a similar test, and passed it with a good grade. But we can not do like my friend, because we have to learn with this good professor. He really knows how to teach us....

2 comentarios:

  1. I agree whith you frankelis.I did some mistakes on the test.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My Godness Frankelis, even though this topic is old, I just see it right now, so let me tell you that I´m really astonished, you are a very good writer, you organize your thought and transmit your ideas accurately.

    Keep doing this good job, and thanks for the advices.

    ResponderEliminar