jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

I had a car accident

Car Accident

It was May 14, 2011 around 4 o'clock in the afternoon I used to live in Bávaro Punta Cana my wife and me we decided to go to Higuey to do some purchase, the road was very wet and slide because of the rain, it was a heavy rain and with many winds, I was driven not more than 40km / h then I saw a Daihatsu truck coming in the opposite direction it was a very tie bend right in the same point a driver try to pas the truck in the turn and went to my side the we had a terrible colishtion in my Carrir my wife who was on the passenger side with the impact of an accident lost consciousness and suffered a big punch on her neck leaving her hospitalized for 3 days in intensive care.

 The next day I went to the Bavaro-Politur Department to explain what had happened to the commanders of  AMETT and take notes of everything that happened to us but the bus driver of the Mercedes Bens model bane had passed by the AMETT Department first than me speaking his own version of the accident.

 My wife after leaved the hospital put a lawsuit against Francisco Tadeo who was the bus's driver, Blue Travel Patner the bus company And Insurance BanReserba.

One year after we were in courd Francis and the two companies were declared innocent of the charges that we claim against them , then we made an appeal, and two years later in San Pedro De Macoris the judge decided to hear the case again.

 I'm still waiting and I believe in the Dominican justice. I had payed a lot of money plus a lost my car and I had a lot of psychological traumas.

I advice to my classmate to be carefull And to have pre-caution of driving on the streets of Dominican Republic because many idiot And crazy people are driving outside there and many of them are favored with the law.

I thanks God I did not lose my life in this terrible accident, It's could be worse. God takes care of me forever. Amen. Amen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario