jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

RARO SELL

RARO SELL

Hello friends of the Blog.

In this short essay I will show you what's my dreams company is: it is nothing new but it is something that is revolutionizing the world of sales and profits.
My dreams company is a Call Center. The name of this company will be RARO SELL.
where I'm going to sell wirad stuff, because people who has a lot of money likes to buy these things.

Ex. Let's say our teacher, Mr. Pimentel Reyes I'm sure he earns a lot money and probablic he has all kind of electrodomestics at his house, so where do you think he is going to spend his money? Ohhhhhhhh in werye stuff, I'm sure will like one of my products, I will use the internet, the TV, radio and the newspapers to advetace the products.


Mr. Pimentel Reyes is one of the millions of people looking and making plans to buy good things.
The first step is to install this company: I will select the most sophisticated product in the market of health and technology. Today people are more concerned with the technology than for the health of themselves.
I'm sure the manufactur companys won't refuse my offer of sell because they really care is selling their products.

The second step is to find a good location for the office with a comfortable and safe environment for workers.

And the third step is to select the staff, they must speak fluent English and have a good customer service.

I invite all the students over this blog to think about this project, it is very easy to install and the results are fast.
Remember that there are many company waitig for your service.


                                                                              Presented
                                                                                    by
                                                                              Pablo Cesar
                                                                              BI-4881

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario