miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2014

          The Ups and Downs of Yo-Yos


Good afternoon classmates!!! I just wanted to be creative and take this ''humdrum'' away....Well, this post is based on an interview I did to my mother about Yo-Yos...Hope you enjoy it! XD (IT'S REAL)

Me (Cesar) : -Mom, where are you!? I need to ask you some questions about the yoyo!

Mom: -Tell me Cesar....

Me: -Where do you stand or what do you think about the yo-yos?

Mom: (chuckle) -Mmm, it is a great plaything for kids to gain coordination in their hands and to learn how to visualize the movements of the wheel, and so on....It keeps them active!

Me: -Oh okay mom! When do you think it was originated?

Mom: -Mira muchacho jumm!!!! xD xD I guess it was first used hundreds of years ago. I think when the wheel was invented....xD :D :D   But it has its apogee around the 80's and 90's.

Me: (Laughing out loud) -Have you ever used it?

Mom: Yes, lots of times...It's very entertaining!

Me: I should buy one...I WANT ONE!!! Thanks for the interview mom...

Mom: Okay! Let me alone, I am busy, I'm working, get outta here!!

Me: Bye!

Okay my partners, now you can see how my mom and I had this conversation!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario