martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

                 The name game
If I had a company I wish it was
Clubs, I'm sure this Is one of the best businesses to get a lot of money; of course you have to be very creative and clever and have a different concept and special drinks, always innovating and inviting different type of singer to attract people all the time, So people can enjoy and feel happy every time. 
   I think these are the types of company that never go bankrupt as long as you can maintain a different concept.
   Remember People never find money to buy food or medicine, Yet  they find money to buy alcoholic drinks ( no matter how expensive the drink is) and enjoy the life.  
   That's why I think this is one of the best company. That's why I wish I had this type of company.
If I had a club it would be called "dacing club".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario