domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2014

Smart Cars. By RNGG



Smart Cars



I have to say that this  topic is the most unbelievable and impressive one, technology is increasing very fast, It has a lot of positive things but at the same time the human being could become useless, in my opinion a car that could drive itself sounds interesting and bizarre but  I would prefer to drive myself, I would feel safer and more comfortable because I know that I am responsible for things I may do wrong. But a car driving for me? That's no gonna happen because  The car it's a machine that was created by a person and I think it has been designed to do specific things but the human's brain does not have limits.

I was reading an article about the first card that was created and according to what I read and what i saw cars now a days are much better,easier to drive and more comfortable.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario