domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

The Ups and Down of Yo Yos

The Ups and Down Of  Yo-yos 

I never thought that there was a yoyo´s story, when I was a child I used to play with some kind of plastic yoyo.
But behind those words I could see a huge journey that involved: success, bankrupt, tears. Yoyo´s for many years was the plaything used for child including parents use it to calm themselves, I read that:  ¨They toy was also called a Coblenz, after the German city to which many of the French aristocrats fled¨ some countries as Germany, French, and British have they own yoyo name.   I really enjoyed read the story of this famous  toy, during this days is not even longer use it but some company still making some kind of copy of them. After read this chapter I realized that, everything has a story, every toy in those days was a someone´s dream. Loved the chapter.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario