miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2014

                           Smart Cars



  If I had to choose between a high-end car or this horse, I would choose the horse. Why? It's simple, because no gasoline will be required and other points. :D :D

Moreover, in this country ''Dominican Republic'' there are no suitable highways to run those cars....I'd rather riding my horse, hahahahah....

You know what happen? In this country there are not SMART PEOPLE to use SMART CARS....Using a smart car requires responsibility and discipline...

 For example, look at Casablanca's Lamborghini Aventador. What do you think about it? This car is extremely fast, and you do need an extra license to drive those ''planes''....They're cute, but in some Dominican's hands it would be a disaster....You must be an experienced driver to drive this car....

Casablanca is kinda crazy, I wouldn't have given all that money for that car (Yes, ''of course'')...I would ride my horse.... xD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario