martes, 25 de noviembre de 2014

The Ups and Downs of Yo-Yos


                                              Yo-Yos in my childhood

        I have never thought  that Yo-Yos were as famous as they were in the past. I remember when I was a child and Christmas was coming, almost all the boys in my neighborhood had a yo-yo as a present from their parents. Girls usually had a doll or something like that. But then over the time Yo-Yos were not only a toy for boys  it was also a toy for girls, as we can see in the pictures:
                                                                                                      
     

Many new toys has been launched into the market, yet Yo-Yos still are the favorite toy not only for kids, also for young people and adolescents. I am twenty-one and I still enjoy as the first time to play with a Yo- Yo. As the books says, ´´ it is a noble toy, which dispels the fatigue of thinking ´´.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario