domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

the ups and downs of yoyos.

when I was Reading yoyos´s story remainded me, when i was a child , in my neighborhood amost every child had one.It was so amusement to play and to see others children playing, but not only in my childhood´s time they were played, according to the Reading yoyos originated many years ago. I t says that Napoleón and his officers relaxed with their yoyos on the eve of the battle of Waterloo in 1815, although yoyos are far older tan that.they have had good sales all time. Nowaday people can find them in the toy shops.The tittle of the Reading  i catched me the attention a lot, comparing with people´s lives, it is really so how the tittle says , the human being has ups and downs, there are moments in our lives of success, firmness and stability, but also there are moments happen the opposite, failure, dakness and sadness.People act to depending on them, not always, because some people know to keep in the ups and downs of life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario