miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2014

HOMEWORK ABOUT THESE QUESTION


Question number one:  Have you ever heard an urban legend set in your own
 country ?  If not, have you heard of any that took place elsewhere?

I have heard about the ciguapas that are creature who walk with their feet back.
Some people say  they live in caves and never come out.
The ciguapas have been seen by few people. But that is a legend that I can not believe.

second question:   Have you ever heard ¨The organ thieves¨?

yes I have herad about.
when I was a kid had people who took children to steal their organs and negotiate with people a lot of money.

One day I was on road and a car stood in front of me, and a man came front to me have a mirror on his hand, he wanted to me distract and my brother  who was with me, thank  God that my brother could  recognize  the man was a thief of organ , and we could run to our house. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario