lunes, 19 de julio de 2010

Yo-yo is a toy. Consiting of pair of joined disk with a string that is used to make it repeatedly wind and unwind.

Eleven years ago. My mother used to give me yo-yos but I didn't like to play yo-yo. Sometimes I played with them. for example , when I had leisure time and not had other toys. In my opinion yo-yos are boring. I won't buy for them I remember.On 6thjanuary -1998. My family giveme five yo-yos. I was angry because I didn 't want yo'yos. Iwanted other things such as ,barbies, ping pong,and the dream house of barbie ect .So I give yoyos to my friends. My friends like them. They played yo -yos every day. When we came back the school. They make competitions with yo-yos. I liked to see it but I NEVER HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THESE EVENTS One day I try to played but my yo-yo hitmy head. It was terrible. I NEVER FORGET IT.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario