lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

The Big Sport In Dominican Republic


The Baseball seazon in Dominican Repúblic start every year in the month of Octuber.

Like millions of Dominicans, baseball is my passion, my favorite sport.

The Dominican league has 6 profesional team 
Los Tigre Del Licey
Los Leones Del Escogido
Las Águilas Cibaeñas
Los Gigantes Del Cibao
Las Estrellas Orientales
Los Toros Del Este

The first two in the roll are set in Santo Domingo city and share the same ballpark, the following two in the north And the last two in the east of Dominican Republic


I'm playing baseball since I was 6 years old, I used to play in a Little League And I still feel that I am part of this leage because now my son is playing baseball there.

I had visited the 5 Professional baseball stadium in the Dominican Republic.
I am from Maimon-Bonao is a little town in the mittle of this country in the province of Monseñol Nouel about 40 minutes from Santo Domingo.

The stadium Quisquella is closer to my home and of course the one I have visited the more.

I've been very lucky because I had the opportunity to visit the 5 profecional ballpark in Dominican Repúblic.

In 2003 I was working in San Pedro De Macoris I used to travel every weekend and stayed for two days in that city, I remember we were all frequently on Sundays And sometimes they had game at the stadiun Tetelo Vargas.

Luckily me, I have a sister who lives in Santiago and when I'm going to visit her I go to the stadium cibao home of my favorite team.

I have been working in Bavaro Punta since 2006 and from there I had the opportunity to go on several occasions To La Romana stadium.

But what I will never forget, the adventure that we had when we visit Julian Javier Stadium in San Francisco De Macoris.

It was the final between Los Tigre del Licey and Los Gigante del Cibao then we got the idea to go there ​​motorcycling just to see game 3 of the final. About 14 people started the adventure, we took a short cruise through the montain Maimon, Cotuí, San Francisco.

I remember the Adventure every year especially in Baseball seazon.


                                                                           Presented
                                                                                 by

                                                                      Pablo Cesar Vergal
                                                                                BI-4881






























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario