sábado, 18 de julio de 2009

The words that broke my heart

After the thursday class, I have passed the time thinking of a way to say what I have in my mind, but I haven´t found the perfect words or the correct words to say that. Can be that the correct words don´t exist or might be that there aren´t words to say what I think. The true is that, sometimes words don´t get out when you have a very deep feeling.

It is what have happened to me. I don´t know how to describe what I felt thursday night when the teacher dashed off in that moment of sincere feelings. I was so surprised because I didn´t know that part of his personality, and I was seeking into my head what I had written, because I thought that I had written only a few words that I felt in that moment. But at the same time I was identified myself with him, because sometimes it have happened to me.

When it happened, the first person that came to my mind was a teacher that once felt so moved by something that I wrote - not as move as Atilano - that encouraged me to write; a teacher that told me that my writings were very deep and I didn´t believe her; a teacher that told me she felt some respect for me because What I had in my heart,and my identification with social problems, she was the one who told me she would buy my first book when I will write it. As a result, I continue with my dreams.

The time have passed and I am here. God have gave me the opportunity to be the pupil of a great teacher, now. A teacher that has made cry a student after post some words on a beautiful friday 17,in a blog called 323summerenglish, and after dedicate a song called ¨That´s what friends are for¨ to a group of students that have improved their skills after being with him in a summer class.


Teacher, I love you, all of us love you. I don´t want you to cry anymore. You cannot cry because as Carina says in her comment it is forbbiden for you, and it was not my intention. Contrary to that, you have to be proud of the things you have achieved. I want to say that, if I couldn´t be writer, later I won´t regret for that because maybe It was not what I was assign for, and I would see on my back and could realize that I really had achieved a lot of things.

All of this words, just to say that the yesterday words of our teacher broke my heart. Teacher, you can always count on me,too. Take care, and take care of your mother-in law.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Mency,
    I really do not understand why I broke your heart, you did not break mine. Remember I said I cried because I was happy with your achievements in this class. My message was not meant to make you sad, but full of joy. Got it?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi teacher,

    I think I understood the massage,the problem is that on thursday I was extremelly surprised, and yesterday things changed went I saw that post. Because there was something else involved in it that made me cry. Also, that song moves until the most strong of the human being.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Mency, I don't know what happened in class but your post make me feel sad. I hope that everything is good. Mency, teacher, and class I`m not sure if I told you before but summer English has been an excellent adventure and a wonderful experience for me.

    ResponderEliminar