domingo, 19 de julio de 2009

Vanishing Languages

   Vanishing Languages history made me feel sad. When I was reading the text, I thought about how one would feel knowing that one is the only person on earth who speaks a determined language, and that when one die, that language will die with one. Into that situation , it is impossible to talk with  somebody else, so it is not easy not to be able to enjoy one's native language.

   I would like that all languages from all over the world never disapear, and that all people who would like to learn those languages be able to acces to the knowledge of them. To know a lo of languages from around the world I think is great.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Kaiser,
    Your message is very beautiful. I like it very much. What you say it's truly sad. When a language disappears, the legacy of humanity disappears, too. That's why we should take care, and protect our language. It is a treasure, it is the way we communicate our visions, dreams, miseries and glories to others, in the same way that they do it with us. A language is like my home, in no other place I feel better. Excelent post, Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful message that is true when any language is lost it is very sad, so we have to take care of ours.

    ResponderEliminar