sábado, 11 de julio de 2009

Our mistakes

Last thuesday we were doing some corrections to many mistakes found by the teacher in the drafts we have posted, and in the midterm exam. We started to work in groups but, because we didn´t finish, I continued with the corrections in my house. The problem is that I don´t know if it is ok. Could you help me please?. If you find something weird please post a comment above this one saying what is not ok for you.

1. The mayority of the party´s members were agree but just a little minority was disagree.

The majority of the party´s members agree, but just a little minority desagree.

2. You seems to be an interesting person who I think I can learn a lot

You seem to be an interesting person who I think I can learn a lot

3. I want to you to come here and tell the class about your life we know tha is very excited

I want you to come here and tell the class about your life we know that it is very interestig

4. How does the computer system created by Dot work? Because it is under computer control and roads operator

Works under computer control and road operators

5. Because this project need enough money

Because this project needs enough money

6. Because it can be safety

Because it can be safe

7. United States exchange good with Dominican Republic

The United States exchanges goods with The Dominican Republic

8. My husband split up our coffe every morning

My husband split our coffe every morning

9. My uncle Michael had severity hurst in an accident

My uncle Michael had severe hurts in an accident

10. Luxery cars use GPS for pinpoint it it are stolen

Luxery cars use GPS to pinpoint if they are stolen

11. I´ll be very pleasure with your visit in it class

I´ll be very pleasant with your visit in this class

12. Because they want to send a drivers a warning

Because they want to send to drivers a warning

13. My manager has takes a severity decition

My manager has taken a severe decision

14. I´m wearing for your answer

I´m waiting for your answer

15. He is a written

He is a writer

16. He spouk about Australia

He spoke about Australia

17. I can made many trick

I can make many tricks

18. Drivers takes a new ways to develop his or her ability

Drivers take a new way for develops his or her ability

19. The drives has learn something about technology

Drivers have learned something about technology

20. They planning modified version of the plan wich would bring

They are planning to modify the version of the plan which would bring

21. In the DR a lot of couple split up after 2yers get married

In the Dominican Republic a lot of couples split up after two years of get married

22.Is easyer by the police pinpoint the childrens went they are missed

It is easier for the police to pinpoint children when they are lost





continue...

5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Mency:

    Thank you for the excellent idea of posting this exercise, which I am sure will help your colleages to improve their english. Your autonomy and iniciative are highly valued by me. The sky is the limit, Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Mency:

    I agree with Atilano, but I think there are still mistakes there and that they should be corrected in order to help us not to make them again.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thanks Carina for your comment. It is very important for me. It´s what I want, but also I need you to be specific. For example, you could say the numbers of the sentences in which there are still mistakes, and the correct form to say that sentences.

    ResponderEliminar