miércoles, 8 de julio de 2009

Let´s put a little liquid paper to this blog.


Hello everybody, I write this time because I want to invite you all to check every single posts and comments we have posted in this blog, remember that the teacher wants the blog clean and neat at the end of the class. Please Take time to read the posts and comments in order to correct then and at the same time learn from the mistakes. Remember we have a lot of post that the blog is almost full of posts if you check any blog and you find a mistake please do not make a post about that mistake , come to this post and make a comment here and say what post you found the mistake. Please do not get offended if somebody find a mistake in your post just correct it and remember this blog is for learning not for writing things and also our grades are involved in this so if you want 20 out of 20 check the entire blog and find mistakes. I hope you find a lot of mistakes in my posts and comments, I like to make mistakes that´s the only and the best way I and you can learn and improve our english. Remember check all post existed in the blog if you have to read 20 times do it, but find at least one that is going to help us.

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi,
    Remember to move up and down (like a yo-yo)all around the blog to spot mistakes, and then post them here and if possible say why you think it is mistake.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I found this mistake it is about "smart cars"´-Hey y'all this was...- So i think this is a mistake because we are learning formal english not abbreviations or slang I know that this person knew what was doing but I think the correct way is -you all-.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I found This mistake in a comment
    -even our profesour the gentlman Pimentel-. The post´s title is "alive" the words profesour and gentlman are incorrect. The correct ways are professor and gentleman.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I found this entire comment in the post "about the class" This comment don´t have anything to do with the post I think that the person who posted got confused. Besides, it has many mistakes, please check and corrected because there are many mistakes in it so if i begin to correct all the mistakes you won´t learn check and after the checking I´ll help you if there is any mistake left.

    This is the comment check it.
    -I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY CHILDREN FORGOT THE INNOCENCE GIVES TO PLAY. 5 YEARS BEHIND THE LIFE WAS DIFFERENT.NOW THE VIOLENCE IS LEARNED EVERY DAY.YOYO IS ONE OF THE BEST TOY FOR CHAILD I DONT NOT WHY THEY PREFER TO PLAY WITH PISTOL,WATCH TELEVICION OR TO SMOKE MARIHUANA
    ¿WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY WORLD?
    WHY PARENTS DONT TEACH OURS CULTURE.DID YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU USED TO PLAY TO HIDE AND SEEK?
    THE CRAZY OR MY BEST PLAY MOTHER AND FATHER.PLEASE DONT FORGUET OURS DOMINICAN CULTURE.YOYO IS ONE OF THEM******-

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I found this mistake in a post about "katy Perry" -...I thought that she had lots of courage, and open-mindness to just...-I was looking for the word open-mindness and I didn´t find it in any dictionary so I think is open-minded what this person means. So I never say "no" in english and I have never ever seen this word so I want to clarify if I am correct or not. Does the word open-mindness exist?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I found this in a post:
    In this song Alicia show us that god give a opportunity to change our life and appreciate the person who share with us, because tomorrow can be late to doit. I felt sad when I listened this song in the classroom, something like this had happened in my life a few years ago, I don´t know what can I do to repair it, my heart is empty after that.

    Correction: There are mistakes in the use of third person as: "Alicia shows us", "God gives", "the person who shares with us".
    And also listened TO and something like this have happened, not had happened. And I don't know what I can do, not what can I do.

    ResponderEliminar