jueves, 16 de julio de 2009

My reflection about yesterday class

As the teacher said yesterday, this class is a therapy for me. I have learned more than ever, and I think the whole class have felt the same. We have talked about this topic in various classes,but I repeat it every time I can notice something different in class, every time that my colleages come up with things to keep away a humdrum class.

The yesterday class was more interesting than I had imagined. Yuliana really did a good presentation. I love the topic she selected, because nobody like to talk about our country and the beautiful things that it has. Most of the time, we are used to hear people talking about their future plans, and those plans include flee their country in reaching of a better economical situation. Moreover, people talk about all the bad things that our country has, in contrast, people who come to visit our country don´t become tired of praise the beauty we have as a country.

I talked about the yuliana presentation in particular because it really called my attention, but in general all presentations were good.I think so. I hope that we will do a very good work when we have to do the final one.


One the other hand, I didn t hear the complete messsage when the teacher was talking about our responsabilities as students in the blog, but it is something that bother me, because I would like to have enought time to post everything that come to my mind, and we talk in class but it is not possible for me because I have so many things to do. However, When I have time, I start to write about different things that are important for me, I write it in my notebook,because when some ideas come to my mind I am used to note downn for not send it to oblivion, not matter if it is about the blog or about other classes. The point is that I have written many articles and stories about different topics and later I want to write a book about that. Even though I dont have enought time, I will try to make good use of the time, and write and make comments as frecuent as possible.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello mencyyo, how you doing?

    I want to congratulate you, for this interesting, and amazing article let me tell that I agree with you, when you said that this wonderful class has been a therapy for us because this class has changed, and better our life because we are completely different, is like if we were new people, at the beginning of this awesome class most of us were shy, and sometime we didn’t know how to organize our ideas, but thanks to our teacher Mr. Pimentel, who has encouraged us to improve, we developed our skill in general, I’m talking about our listening skill because we are listening music, watching videos, news, and movies in class, our writing skill because thanks to this awesome blog, we are motivated to write a lot, our comprehension skill because we are real readers now, because we are analyzing every article in our blog, and we are examining every reading in our book carefully in order to increase our knowledge.

    on the other hand as you said it's nice to recognize, when one of our classmate come up with new ideas, I think it’s excellent congratulate them when they do a good job like most of our classmate have done that’s why in this case I want to congratulate our classmate Yuliana" because I think she is doing her best effort, I mean she is working hard in order improve her knowledge, she’s as intelligent as everybody in the class, this is why I say that this class has changed our life, we are not simple student anymore, now we are super student thanks to our teacher Mr. Pimentel" and as my mother says We must keep working hard to have success in life.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Loverluis,

    Thank you for your message, but what have happened to me is that I have been aside of you, and you are highly contagious. Surely, you have been mentally sending me some ideas.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with Mency because last wenedsday was an excellent class and our topics are really wonderful not because are interesting topics the key is the way or style that each one has work their topics. congratulatios class.

    ResponderEliminar