sábado, 18 de julio de 2009

Don't give up (For Emmanuel)


This is a song about hope. It means very much to me because it helped me go through difficult times in my life. Somebody whom I love very much got busted (arrested) in New York, this song came out in those days, and I have always felt that it is very special for me. Some years later, that person and I were shopping in New York, I saw the CD and asked him to buy it for me. I didn't tell him what that cd meant to me, I wasn't brave enough to do it. He still doesn't know that story, one day I will tell him. That person is my brother.

3 comentarios:

  1. God!!!! That is the most beautiful song and the best gift that your can get from a person. I really like it. In special the end:

    don't give up
    'cause you have friends
    don't give up
    you're not the only one
    don't give up
    no reason to be ashamed
    don't give up
    you still have us
    don't give up now
    we're proud of who you are
    don't give up
    you know it's never been easy
    don't give up
    'cause I believe there's the a place
    there's a place where we belong

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks teacher for giving me another reason to continue you are really special, I know the life is hard and there are things that when I think about make down but this beautiful song make me up to continue ahead as hyper as I try to be. Thanks.
    Emmanuel.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. that song is beautiful Enmanuel thanks so much
    it is a goog advice to coninuing for all

    ResponderEliminar