martes, 21 de julio de 2009

La clase Atilanesca (MESSAGE TO BE CONTINUED)


My plan was to use only one finger, but this is a class, and you know, we have to act with finesse














Yharis acting like Caperucitas' grandma,
still thinking that canadian actors will hire her













I can tell what the word "figureo" means...








Yeah, she's eating my cake















If I hadn't been here, probably I would have been anywhere, I hope you understand, because I don't.





Robot number one help us cheat on exams






Rianse ahora, barsa 'e degraciau







No, it's not my house's backyard, this is the languages school

7 comentarios:

  1. where are my pictures?

    I'm mad. :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excuse me Angela! you cannot be jealous! The title says: to be continued. Eventhough, I think there are other pictures that should be there. I hope Atilane post them soon.

    By the way, where is my piece of cake???

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. And, what is this? Anybody can tell me?
    Is this a class? ohhhhh my God!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I showed these photos to my mon and She said that: do you go to the university to LOQUIAR????? jejejeje!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. what funny picture!!!!i ´m sad because i couldn´t go to the university.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I feel happy in this class ,because is very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar