domingo, 19 de julio de 2009

IDI-323._



After all these words I realize that we are really involved in this class more than in our lives; we look for thousand ways to enjoy and in this space we discover two thousand things that make us happy. Really is surprising as this class keeps us close and with so many inspiration.

Though tomorrow we will not be equal, all in the same place and at the same time, in our mind there stays the recollection of moments that many people will forget and frequently others will remember , in spite that many people are mad about finishing others continue enjoying this class identified as Atilanesca class ._

5 comentarios:

  1. Yharis,

    I don´t want this class end. What can I do? I am not Mency anymore. This class changed me completely. I am another person, now.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeah, I think the same of you two, I have been thinking about this class this is the most beautiful class that I had taken in my entire life. Why good things come to an end?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Heyz, guys!!! The problem is The Ups and Down of life, do you remember that?? That is real life, now you are Ok but in a second you can die. So keep on enjoying our Atilanesca Class ok!! I love you guys!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Now, we are like the picture on the top but tomorrow we will be like, each one on their own place._

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I don`t have the corrects words in mind to say that I agree with all of you. Guys, Teacher this class has done us a great oprtinity to learn how to learn. Yharis before your post I've never been think in the end of our wondreful class. each night,each joke,each smile, each annoyance I'm sure that i'm not going to forget them, because we aren't just class mate, we are frends and brothers because Atilano is our father and as all brothers and good friends sometimes we fight. I love class

    ResponderEliminar