domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

Our mistakes II

23.When Cristopher C. Arrive in 1492 he disembarked he a lot passenger in ours country.

When Cristopher Columbus arrived in 1492, he disembarked a lot of passengers in our country

24. Riches people heritage many goods when they die

Rich people´s inherit many goods when they die

25. The economy in my country is severity for poor people

The economy in my country is severe for poor people

26. I want to invited you the next friday

I want to invite you next friday

27. It´s important for my

It´s important for me

28. Maybe they asks a little question

Maybe they ask some questions

29. Some of them are very curious



30. What country is yo-yo come from?

What country does the yo-yo come from?

31. Nobody know where and when yo-yo is originated

Nobody knows where and when yo-yo originated

32. I had 2 yo-yo

I had two yo-yos

33. Smart cars can reduces cars accidents

Smart cars can reduce car accidents

34. Governments spent a lot of money made smars cars

Governments spend a lot of money making smart cars

35. whit my credit card I can to pay goods and sevices

With my credit car I can pay goods and services

36. Leonel Fdez is the most tycoon person in DR

Leonel Fernández is a tycoon in Dominican Republic

37. When I was a teenager I had severities rules in my house

When I was a teenager I had severe rules in my house

38. Teacher´s PC is pinpoint Just between victoria and Antilano(our teacher)


39. After to say hello I have to talk you about...

After say hello I have to talk to you about...

40. We are an small group...

We are a small group

41. Chinese discover America 70 yrs before...

The Chinese discovered America seventy years before ...

42. Why did chinese have cook in their travel to America

Why did the chinese cook in their travel to America

43. An disadvantage is that smart cars have a lot of...

A disadvantage is that smart cars have a lot of ..,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario