domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014

Hello people !
Planning to start my own business has been my dream for a long time ago. I have been thinking of this idea at least during the recent five years.
My latest plan about this topic is to start a computer company. I think that this kind of business is promising to be a sucess.
I have talk to many people about this and I have had some suggestions that I consider are very important to anyone and I want to share them with you.
To start any business it is very important to know what to sell or to offer and also to know an aproximate number of people who are willing to buy what is offered.
In any business is very important to be polite with customers and to be sure that what we are offering would be a solution to theirs needs.
Finally, it's important to know that most of the business don't have a steady income at first, so to be patient and persistent would be part of the actitudes we need mainly at the beggining.

By Socrates Javier.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario