domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014

My Company BY RNGG

KP-Telecomunications.

My ideal company will be a Telecommunication one it will be(Keep in touch Telecommunications). I decided to choose that name because I really love telecommunications, I named it like that beacuse i think it's very important to be in touch with your friends and family. I wanted it to be named just with the initials and the main  idea so the name will be KP-Telecommunications. It will have several products that will allow my customers to keep in touch with their loved ones and I will always put my customers first.
It will offer a no-contract wireless service for every need and budget, in my company I will offer several plans, products and services:KP-Internet , KP- wireless,KP-Phones and much more. The most interesting part is that any one will have access to get one of those services because it will be cheap, the products will be available everywhere and it will have the best coverage in the country.



Customers will also be able to purchase cellphones, Tablets, desktop computers, lap-tops and everything that has to do with telecommunications. KP-wireless will have 3 types of plans. one will be a minute plan, another one it's an unlimited plan and another one  specially for travelers will be the 2 day plan. 
                         
                       These will be the plans.
KP-Minute plan 

On Plan you can add what ever you want and you will always have minutes for 2 months with any feed or any other extra charges but the minutes will be just for talking.
KP- Unlimited
This one has everything you need. Unlimited internet,sms,calls and more. just for $100 and you will have unlimited everything for the whole month.

KP- 2 day plan 
This one is exclusively for travelers that are visiting our country and are planing to stay for a couple of days. to this one you just need to add $20 and you will get unlimited calls, web and sms for 2 days. 

Nothing could be better or cheaper than this. so please choose KP-Wirless and feel how great is to be in touch with the one you love. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

1 comentario:

  1. DASH
    High Heels Shoes.
    My dream life would be all about a company of high heel shoes. I love high heels and if you ever decide to have a company would be especially to idealize and beautify the footer of every Dominican woman. I want my company to have all the facilities in the world to send shoes to all parts of Dominican Republic and the world. In my store "DASH" I want you to have all kinds of high heels and different shapes, sizes and colors. I'll have to famous models so they can show off my heels on pictures and videos and so put up my company around the world.

    ResponderEliminar