miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014







DASH  High HeelS Shoes


I've always wanted my own business and want it to be a big company. I'm going to specialize in selling my company DASH high heel shoes. Shoes of different colors, sizes and shapes all that and more you can find in my store. To sell my favorite article of clothing that are high shoes here in Dominican Republic and all over the world will be a blessing for me. My sister take care of the store in a few days I'll post located in miami. I want to have that dream to have my own ideas to innovate trends in high shoes are concerned. My company high heels shoes is a real shop and gives you the comfort that a woman needs when wearing high shoes.                                        ¨´Come and discover what we can do on your feet´.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario