domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014

                                                             Unit 1- J-Ball

Before taking this class, when I listened about Japanese culture one of the first thoughts I had was about japanese traditional clothing. I knew that  the Kimono was a traditional japanese cloth that distinguished  Japan from all other countries around the world. But I never thought that Japanese were as good in baseball as they are. I had read about japanese garden and building architecture but I had never listened or read about japanese baseball '' J-Ball ''. Perhaps because I'm not a sports fan. After I have studied this unit I know that baseball has been part of the japanese landscape since 1873 and that this is one of the most famous and played sports in Japan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario