lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

Urban legend











I want to share with you something that happened to a friend of mine that seems Urban legend but it was real because her mother confirmed me that it was so. .He told me that when he was  12 years old he went to the cementery that was near to my house. Once there he found something that seemed to him like a toy or funny and inmediately he took it... It was a false teeth and he kept in his house and he didn`t remember exactly what part of his house was it. But something extrange began to happen with him from that day on, he had nightmares and he always heared one voice saying:  look for my false teeth,look for my false teeth and he couldn`t related to that day when he took it. My friend`s parents were worryed about that but they didn`t know anything, but when his parents asked him if he had a false teeth, in that moment he remembered and he told them what he had found 2 weeks ago, then his parents asked him look for the false teeth he got it in his backpack. Later his parents told him : go to the cementery and throw the false teeth very far out and say here you are!.
Incredible but from that day on he began to sleep well, no nightmares,neither voice saying....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario