miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

THE BUSINESS OF MY DREAMS

English School

ONE, TWO, THREE
                                                              



       Everybody know that Dominican republic speaks spanish, when other countries speaks more that
one languagues, example haiti, I think that is time to starte to do something, in my opinion, have my own english school is a great and wonderful idea. I prefer to start with pre school and then go extending, some that can hepl me is that i working with kids, like a teacher in pre school. Teach kids
english is important from 0/3 year old using moder and interesting methods of teaching will help the
kids to graps very fastly. 



teaching tips
  • USING FUN ENGLISH GAME FOR KIDS.
  • USING MUSIC IN THE CLASSROOM.
  • USING FLASHCARDS.
  • READING STORIES AND POEMS.
  • USING WORKSHEETS IN CLASS.
  • HOMEWORK WITH PARENTS.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario