viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2014

My Dream Company





                                                         My Dream Company


People always want to make something on their own. I think I´m not the exception. I´ve always dreamed of having my own company, something that may be my mark and my legacy.

I have been taking dance classes since I was 7 years old. I´m crazy about dancing, and about everything that has to do with arts, all kinds of arts. That is the reason why my dream company would be a dance academy or an arts academy.

My goal is to have all styles of dancing, that way people will be free to choose in what style they would like to develop, and they will have more options. If my company turns into an arts academy, we will have all kinds of dance styles, all kinds of music instruments for people to lear, and all kinds of painting styles as well.

Since I´m thinking of having an arts academy another area I would like to add to my program would be languages. I would like to have a languages department for my students to learn different languages in order to be able to communicate effectively in case we have th oppotunity to take our performances to other countries.

The name of the academy would be ¨Sigionot,¨ which means music note. That word is in the Bible and it comes from Hebrews language. I thnk it would be original and catchy. because it´s not too long and it contains the meaning of the academy. In all the areas we would have in the academy, music is involved, so that´s why I want to call it that way.


Virginia Mateo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario