domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2014

urban legends in my town.

I Heard numerous of urban legends, my father told me and my siblings, frightened stories that produced horror in us,  one of the urban legend  that he told us,  it was one day ,he came at midnight he saw a big dog trailing a chain,  and it had a moment that the dog was looking fixedly to him ,according to my father said, he felt horror,it was terrible that moment.When i was child my neighborhood was forest and there were a few houses , it looked like very dark , we could not go out at night  because it was frightened enviroment in that time, 20 years ago.I Heard two similar stories to the Reading´´ THE ORGAN THIEVES´´and´´ VANISHING HITCHHIKER´´ someone told them to me, but with diferent people, similar something happened a girl that stole one of her kidney of the same way that the boy and another girl that i know put  drug in her drink , she had a lot of problems that wrote about it one week ago in this blog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario