martes, 9 de septiembre de 2014

Unit III The name of game

I have to say that I really enjoyed my class today, It's kind of cool be part of this group, said this... let's talk about what I came here :-)

Today we talk about "The name of your dream company"
Monero's Travel

I would like to be a travel agent, and offer my company benefits as agent if the people gets my services, I think people love to travel around the world and they like to have a save place to get their reservations a serious place where they feel comfortable. Firs, I create a web page with easy access to my clients and put all the benefits there ant the same time they can make their reservations.
Monero's travel offer:
-Fly tickets
-Internal tour with foods, drinks and snakcs all included (guide man)
- 5/4 Stars Hotel reservations.
Of course before to referred what will I sell, I'll go first to those places and be part of their gold clients, testing their services, their quality,  service room, etc.

That's my dream to be a travel agent and travel around the world and be part of the culture from the cities that I visited.

Elvis Minero
CB-4344

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario