domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2014

                                                         J-BALL


I´m very surprised because  I never imagined that J-BALL refers to Baseball.
when I saw the picture in the book about this sport ,I thought, this has to be another sport , while I was
reading the topic,  I learned  which was the first name in the beginning ( Townball ) and who was the 
first professional baseball player ( Mikami Goro ) .

I don´t like  baseball at all and I´m not used to watching it on tv or going to the Stadium , but I know it´s an
important sport , international and oficial in some countries .

one example : In our country baseball is the sport that is identified by Dominicans.

I liked to read about J-BALL and to learn a lot of things that I didn´t know about this sport.







Flor Disla Hernandez 
DC6403

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario