lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

a cyber cafe

my dream  always has been a cyber cafe, for a long time, I have always dreamt to get one. in fact, I want it be one of the best  cyber of santo domingo which, my company will provide internet access to people, this is going to be the main purpose. in addittion i will supply my cyber of all varieties of snacks, juices of all fruits,  sandwiches with cafe a sort of office´s accessories, some gadget will be in sale. all my products will have an outstanding quality over all.

the enviroment will have a good airconditioner, the temperature will be the nicest everywhere of the cyber, the personal staff will have a good preparation to deal with customer because the customer is the main reason to keep in this business, in addittion, the cyber cafe will have a big parking since, in orther to fullfil all clients needs.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario