lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

This story was told to me by my aunt...
My aunt was a witch.


 This story was told to me by my aunt who lives at the foot of a hill. 
Newborn had one of my cousins​​, when they decided to christen the father of the parish was called to the neighboring village, had no choice but to baptize him in the next day to return. 
That night downtown and went to sleep except my aunt who has a habit of reading late and when I hear a knock at the ceiling as if someone were beating on the roof, my worried aunt decided to look out the window but stopped short, when she saw that was open and the curtains seemed torn. She remembered that my cousin was in the crib in the room and in three short steps the distance to the door that was just opened. That's when she saw her at the foot of the crib the baby looking at him with those big eyes, the skin had a rotten appearance, you have seemed rather grab one and a strange hair. Realizing the presence of my aunt she wanted to take my cousin but my aunt had already come and take it before the thing which frustrated let out a shrill, eerie moan that my aunt froze and passed out with my cousin crying in arms. My uncle came to work and found detailed but strongly hugging my cousin, and the window open. 
The next day they baptized my cousin and the father told them he had probably been a witch have a predilection for unbaptized babies, that's all. I do not think much about it that witches exist, I think it's just a legend,  but many people here in this country believe these superstitions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario