martes, 2 de septiembre de 2014

J-BALL

Hello My name is Elvis Moneró from the section 323, I have to tell something, I really enjoyed last class, I think its very interesting thing to make and upload some important information here.

The first time I heard about J-BALL, I was in blank, I don't know what that means, so, I made some search about it and I found the J BALL refer to Baseball, but J BALL is a Japaneses famous game.-

I was looking for more information and I got this:
There is a museum when rest all clothes and Jball things created to make it work the game at that time,  Include it name of the knownests players, their History, their souls, what they went through to go where they want to be. and the creator of this crazy thing that it had took place all over the world.

Horace Wilson introduced baseball to Japan sometime between 1867 and 1873 in the early Meiji Era. Wilson was a professor at Kaisei Gakko (now Tokyo University). In 1873 Albert Bates, an American teaching at Kaitaku University organized the first game. The first Japanese baseball team, the Shinbashi Athletic Club Athletics were organized in 1878 by railway engineer Hiroshi Hiraoka, an ardent Boston Red Sox fan from his days as a student in the United States, organizes the first Japanese baseball team, the Shinbashi Athletic Club Athletics. On May 231896, on the site of what would become Yokohama Peace Stadium and later [[Yokohama Stadium]], the first international game of baseball was played in the country. The Ichiko team of First High School of Tokyo defeated an American team from the Yokohama Country and Athletic Club, 29 to 4. Poet Masaoka Shiki<! --Last name first, pre-Meiji--> is created with translating many baseball terms into Japanese and helping to popularize the sport.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario