lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

My Father Saw a Ghost.


I'll tell you a story related by my father. The following story can be seen as an urban legend but to me is something that I think was real, Im going to write it in  first person so you can have  a better understanding.
Ten years ago I went working as security in a resort in Bávaro Beach, my job was as watchman,  the hotel there are several point in which I had to work  for eight hours the first turn was from 7:00 am until 3:00 pm, the second from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm and from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am was the night turn.
I remember it was Sunday night usually these days there is little activity in hotels because many turists leave and others arrive.
I was on the beach lying on a chairslong listening music and it was around 2:00 am when there was someone standing in from of me and ask me  what's  the name of this hotel? Neuveau Frontiere was my answer then he told me "this hotel will never become in a great company"because they did many bad things to build here. I do not remember where or when this man got there but I remember where he was after he spook with me, he start to walk strait to the ocean and never came out again I was very scared and I just decided to go to my room for the rest of the night.
That same day but at 10:00 in the morning There were a commission from Banco De Reserva to embarge the hotel because the company were indebted with them and still today the Hotel Neuveau Frontriere Punta Cana is closed.
This is a true history that happen to my father.


                                                                                                                  Pablo Cesar Vergal

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario