viernes, 11 de junio de 2010

About world´s baseball

I´m sorry I hadn´t talked about baseball.

So now I´m going to talke about it. In personal life I´d never play baseball in something like an stadium or in a baseball league, as some of you; but as almost every Dominican Child, I played it on the streets of my neighbourhood, but I just play for fun, not like a big player, just to share with my neighbors.

About the reading it is an interesting article, I like it because I learned a lot about the history of baseball.

Nevertheless i disagree with the writer of the article, because it says:
"The game of baseball may be well on the way to becoming ´the world´s pastime´"
But I think is is almost imposible, because Soccer is the world´s pastime, if you want to know if that is true, just check all the ads on the radio, T.V, Internet, Newspaper, etc, about The World Cup Soccer.

So for me Baseball is a very famous game, but not like Soccer.

That´s it, about baseball.

God Bless You!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario