martes, 22 de junio de 2010

My Business' Name could be...


I've always wanted to have a business dedicated to students near the University of Santo Domingo, something cool, it could be a bookstore on the first floor and an internet cafe on the second floor. And I could add a place to buy different kinds of food, with music and a TV, so students could spend there the time off from classes. I don't have any idea how I could call it yet. I think it could be something like DAY-OWL, for the reason that I like owls because I consider them to be tender animals, although they just go out at night.


3 comentarios:

  1. so amazing, that place will be really cool, I hope it could be on function, before I graduate.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Are you going to use this ugly picture. Because, it is going to scare the children.
    It is my advise, but the idea of the bookstore is great. go ahead!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That owl is beautiful and so tender!!! jejejejeje ok, and if it's so ugly as you said, it could attract people just for curiosity, don't you think??

    ResponderEliminar