miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

The hottest night I have ever had
Some nights ago after finishing one of our english classes, the professor Antilano helped me to creat my e-mail in oeder I can start writing in our blogg .
do you know what the temperature was the hottest during and after the class .We sweated like horses that night, but anyway he stayed there to help me and eventhough his internet was as slow like a turtle , we saw our dream cometrue .
my friendkindness that night made me to remember the king Benjamin teaching at the book of mormon . And behold I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom , that ye may learn that when you are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God .
This was the first time I received a favor from a professor at the UASD so , I will appreciate and remember it for ever .

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Zacarias,

    I liked your story a lot. It was not a favor, I felt happy to help you, even though that room was hot as hell. You are a nice young man, so whenever you need help let me know, we make a better world by helping others, Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar