sábado, 26 de junio de 2010

Bussiness That I Would Like To Have.

Hello People...
I want to tell that I have two projects for the future, two Bussiness that I want. Both are very lucrative and everybody likes to use it and goes there always. Exist a lot of them but never is enough.




1st. I want a restaurant because I love food, particular variety.

My restaurant will serve all kind of food; Fast food, Oriental food, Australian food, American food, European food, etc.
It will be a place where people can find whatever they want, good quality and cheap.







2nd. I want cottages, motels or cabañas. Why? Because all kind of people go there all the time. We can see that always there are people using them. So, Why not charge for something that people enjoy doing? Exellent idea. We have to follow the example of Chinese who are making money with something that Dominicans love to do.

That's all for the moment, Bye...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario