domingo, 20 de junio de 2010

Enliven Dreams

KyM: enliven dreams

Like many people, I want to be my own boss, to lot of reasons, one of them, not to have one person calling out to you all time saying, “do this, do that”, that were really amazing, I´m talking about this because the teacher put a question to us some classes before “¿if we have a company or a name for accompany?”, fortunately, I have both, an idea for a project and a company´s name, well, here the story “how its came to me”.

Since I was a little, little kid, I invented a lot of stories with so elaborated characters, unfortunately, it was getting forgot through the years until I started to draw and write in my senior year, a grateful discover to my, its help to me to focus all emotions and feelings that teenagers could feel, especially when it´s love-struck, I needed a nickname to my creations and crazyness, I decided to got a name that I invented to my first girlfriend, I catch ours firsts words names to create it “KyM” unluckily she left me in almost a week, I changed her initial word for my little brother´s initial “M” having the same sound, although a different meaning to me. It become in my artist name, if I could named me artist, I initiated to write my first long story, when that born in my, the dream to publish it like a TV series, the first I needed to make my dream true, was an animation studio, my dreamed project.

KyM enliven dreams, an anime creation studio, will be a project place where people and dreams will be able to work together, making reality wonderful an attractive words, having rich characters in personality, it will be a place to give live to dreams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario