viernes, 11 de junio de 2010

Others true urban legend


Transformed witch

How I told in class, in my neighborhood there is an old woman that supposedly is a witch… This story happened to a near friend that occurred when he was fourteen year old, he was downstairs playing on the street in front of his house, suddenly he heard something going around of the house, he immediately ran to the house because his mother was pregnant, before could into to the house he saw something that he remembered for his entire life, a big black cat, bigger than a big dog, when the car saw him, ran out and climbed for a wall that that my friend difficultly could climb. That was true, how I know, because I was there with him, we still think that cat was her, unfortunately his brother on childbirth.

Invisible running

This story happened to another near friend, it was a fresh night, he was sleeping and got up for some noise that he heard, some houses next, he stayed laid down, the noise bring near to him, it sounded like a big person running, immediately the windows that was next to him, sounded like its was hit by a little rock and something passed through it, next to this he feels how a big feet step his stomach, later he saw how his mattress sink like was stepping by a feet, and later, whatever was that continued running, he scare a lot, he closed the window an covered totally with the bedclothes.

Witch over the roof

That is the last story, it happened to… … well… … it happened to me, there was on a December, 24th, I was in meeting in a friend house with some other, we was ten, five friends with their couples, we eat and dance a lot, when the meeting ended, everybody go to their house and I decided to sleep that night in my friend´s house, he bring to me a sheet, I laid down in a sofa, at 3 pm, I suddenly got up by a strong noise over the roof, that was like a person was running on the roof, the house had zinc´s roof for that reason I could heard it clearly, I was so scare, i don´t do anything, only stayed quiet, it continued for almost hour and a half, at the other day I answer to my friend if he have heard a person running over the roof, he told “yes, that´s usual to me, it happen one or two times a week”, what do you do when it happen? – I ask to him – “nothing I only wait, but one night I was so angry and I went out with two machetes, and said, fucking witch come here down and fight, nothing come down, the noise make a pause, although I came into the house, the noise started again, I decided to don´t do anything and went to bed” I was so impressed with what my friend was told to me, I went to my house, I never returned to sleep in my friend´s house.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario