martes, 22 de junio de 2010

Dominican Baseball Players

Baseball is famous and known almost all over the world , so I think it is more famous about the caribbean such as Cuba , puerto Rico , Dominican Republic and others contries.

I think in Dominican Republic we has had an still having the best and successful players about the caribbean like : Sammy Sosa , David Ortiz , Alex Rodriguez ,Manny Ramirez, Pedro Martinez , Pedro Lima , Juan Marichal and others.





I do not know the baseball rules but I love watch the game when we are in the nationalwide. So , my favorite baseball team are " Las Aguilas Cibaeñas "..

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey! Look at the third picture! This is a Dominican hug. This is the love that we feeling

    ResponderEliminar