miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

My Business

My business is real. It occurs suddenly. I had not thought about it. I was sitting waiting for my brother in law to cut my hair, he has a barber shop in a country in San Juan de la Maguana.


I was talking to him and ask about how the things are going to him he told me that he was associated to one person but this person could not continue associate to him.


Inmediately I told him that he did not have to continue looking for a partner becasuse I was that person. Then we prepared a plan to put this place ready to receive people, we bought a billiards, a television with cable, music, the Brahma brought a refrigerator, chairs, besides, the President is supplying us with its products. We also paint the local with beautiful colors.


This place is like a global business we sell beers, play billiards, dominoes and my brother in law cut the hair of the customers. Still I have not obtained benefits, but I feel very happy with this investment.


Finally I suggested him to named it with the names of ones of his daughters "GISNELLY".
I hope that in the future could be a big tradesman.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario