martes, 8 de junio de 2010

Baseball and I...

Hello People. This is my first time in the Blog. I want to tell you something about the topic and Me.

When I was younger, I played baseball for getting a Major League Contract.
I started to play when I was 16 Years old. I Practiced all mornings for two years as a pitcher in Las Caobas Grand Field, located in herrerra, Santo Domingo oeste.

It isn't easy to be a professional baseball player because you have to get habilities or create habilities that sometimes you don't have.

In my case, I developed a lot of habilities as a pitcher but my lucky wasn't very good because I had a lesion in my right arm for exercise exes.

Now I can't throw hard because that makes me feel discomfort.

I wanted to be a famous pitcher but I couldn't.

That's all for this occasion.

Bye...

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Reimy,

    Excellent article!! I enjoyed reading about your baseball experience, which I think is that of many dominicans. I really regret the fact that you couldn't continue your baseball career, warm regards, Atilano.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! I wanted to tell you that I felt a little bit sorry while reading your story because it isn't true that is so easy and fast getting a place at the major league. I know about people from my neighborhood that had spent their lives practising and they could finally be taken to the U.S., but we never saw them on TV, playing, (I wonder why is that). It's not easy, but I understand the story and I think while people are healthy they shouldn't give up, good luck, something good can be in your future, you never know.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with Liz. I believe in the popular saying:
    "It depends on the eyes of the beholder"

    I mean, there are people who think it is easy, but may be they have never tried to play it.

    ResponderEliminar