miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

FRIBA´S SHOP



As a majority of people i want to have my own business, the name will be a combination of my two last names Frias and Baez. I want to have a shop for department, in this shop i want to sell all kind of clothes, shoes and accesories. The difference between my shop and others is that all things will be personalized with names, messages, photos,pictures, etc.


I´ll sell specials packages for groups, for colleges and i´ll offer good prices and quality. I want that my employees will be sensitive and feel identify with all the needs of customers.
I miss that all of you be my futures customers. I promise a special discount for all of you....

2 comentarios:

  1. Thank you for the discount. I will go to Friba's shop.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very interesting!! I imagine that will find 25%off for your classmates.

    ResponderEliminar