martes, 29 de junio de 2010

AN EXPLOSION OF TECHNOLOGY

OK! I am sorry to be absent on the blog. But now, I am going to talk about technology, and I like that part a lot.

In Dominican Republic it is not unisual to see an older, a young, and even children driven a car, or a motorcicle while talking on a cell phone. In Gualey a beggar might pause in his solicitations to make or take a call on his Celurar Telephone.

Many people have two Celurar Telephone in their pocket. I remerbered many years ago, to have a computer at home, was something really difficult, but now, almost everybady have a computer in their house, but the communications revolution has its dowside. Cell phones, pages, and laptop computes make people accesible almost anytime, anywhere, so causing some users to feel caught in an electronic web. Some people are addicts. There are who have a compulsion to be connected all the time. I have some friends that have a famous Black Berry, and they are connected every single day. Oh my God!

Thank you profesor to remember that I have to white on the BLOG. JEJE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario